Request ASAP7 Calibre Decks
The terms under which the software and associated documentation (the PDK) is provided are as the following:
The Software is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the PDK or the use or other dealings in the PDK.
- The PDK may be used by academic and educational institutions only, for non-commercial research purposes.
- Users may not modify or redistribute the PDK contents.
- Extensions or additions must acknowledge this PDK as the basis.
- When publishing any work that uses this PDK as the basis, cite the associated publications on this website.
- The users agree to obey all U.S. Government restrictions governing redistribution or export of the PDK.